EJ25B Flamenco sets are constructed using a new variation of our exclusive multifilament stranded core material that dramatically improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings when compared to traditional nylon cores. Complimented by black nylon trebles, this set was created and tested with artists worldwide to deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players. This Flamenco set is also available in a clear nylon version (EJ25C), providing tone and appearance options for both traditional and progressive players.
Pro-Arte Composites are constructed using an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which dramatically improves the life and tuning consistency of the wound strings. Like all Pro Arte strings, the trebles are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs hundreds of diameter and tension measurements on every string, ensuring precise intonation.
D'Addario, the world's largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as The Players Choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D'Addario's innovative, environmentally friendly packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D'Addario strings are manufactured in the U.S.A. using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players
- Laser sorted black nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044