The 7A is a standard diameter for those that enjoy a light and short stick. Excellent for Jazz play and where lower volumes are appreciated. The nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate sound.
Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel excellent articulation and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .512 Length: 15 3/8
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark s are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry