The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. The nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate sound.
Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel excellent articulation and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .551 Length: 16
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark s are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry