The 2B is a standard diameter for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad.
Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel excellent articulation and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .630 Length: 16
- Oval wood tip provides a dark warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Short quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All ProMark s are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry