The 5B is a standard diameter for the heavy hitter; a larger general purpose stick for rock pop punk and pop perfect for when a 5A is too small and a 2B is too big. The nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate sound.
Because of its resilience responsiveness and durability hickory is the most commonly used wood for s. Hickory is the classic feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for s due to its resilience responsiveness durability and classic feel
- Diameter: .590 Length: 16
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark s are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry