The 2B is a standard diameter for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad. The nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate sound.
Because of its resilience responsiveness and durability hickory is the most commonly used wood for s. Hickory is the classic feel.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for s due to its resilience responsiveness durability and classic feel
- Diameter: .630 Length: 16
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All ProMark s are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry