"Not only does the amplifier morph from a bass amp to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp, it also allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well The realistic simulations allow users to manipulate the sound of their electric guitar to mimic an acoustic guitar, a bass, a 12-string guitar, and more! Using a SHARC processor and Peavey’s exclusive TransTube® analog circuitry creates the best sounding modelling amplifiers available.
All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed via the amp itself, with no need to hook the amplifier to a computer. Peavey’s control surface quickly allows the user the ability to see and adjust the control position. VYPYR’s USB bi-directional data and audio port provide an easy way to record, connect to our VYPYR software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks while connected to your computer.
- Variable Instrument Input (Electric, Acoustic, & Bass)
- 40 watts RMS
- 12" Custom Voiced Heavy Duty Speaker
- Ten Instrument Models
- Six Bass Amp Models
- Six Acoustic Amp Models
- On-Board Looper*
- WYSIWYG LED Indicator Controls
- Bi-directional USB (Data-MIDI-Audio Record Out) – iOS Device Compatible**
- Up to five Effects Simultaneously*.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17.7" x 19.6" x 10" / 449mm x 497mm x 254mm
- Weight: 26lbs / 11.79kg
*Activated with optional Sanpera® foot controller
** Requires optional camera connection kit