Blackstar Two-Channel Valve Distortion Pedal (end of line)
The HT-DUAL offers the ultimate in high voltage valve distortion flexibility. Channel 1 has either Clean or Crunch modes so it can be used clean, as a boost or overdrive. Channel 2 gives distortion tones from super crunch right up to screaming lead. The unique switching operation will transform a single channel vintage amp into a three channel tone machine. The ISF control takes you from 'British Valve' to 'Modern American' and anywhere in between and the no compromise speaker emulated output lets you get it all down to tape or disk.
• Genuine valve design
• Operates at 300V HT
• Cascaded valve gain stages
• Responds like a valve amp
• 2 channel operation
• Clean, Crunch & Lead modes
• Unique switching operation
• Unique enhanced tone controls
• Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
• Fully equipped for stage or studio
• Speaker emulated output
• High integrity buffered bypass
• Power supply included
• Silent switching.
Why order from Sheehans?
- We normally despatch same-day in the following cases:
- Large items sent by courier - orders placed before midday
- Small items sent by post - orders placed before 5:00pm
- We are a genuine, bricks-and-mortar store, with over 25 years of trading. More about us...
- We are based in the UK, and ship worldwide, including the EU, USA, Canada, Australia and Japan. About our carriage charges...
- Our prices include UK VAT (sales tax) - customers from outside the European Union pay less. More about VAT...
Product Code: HTDUAL
Shipping & Taxes
Shipping – by default, our website shows the cheapest available delivery to the UK mainland*.
We also ship worldwide, including Europe and the USA. If you are outside the UK mainland, please add item(s) to your basket, then proceed to checkout and enter your address details – you will then be able to see the final shipping costs.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
UK VAT (sales tax) – all our prices include 20% VAT (this excludes some items, such as books, which are exempt).
Customers from outside the European Union do not pay VAT – after you have entered your address details, our checkout will automatically recognise that you are outside the EU, and the VAT will be deducted from your order.
Customers within the EU will be charged VAT at the UK rate.
Our records show that stocks of this item are low, or the item may be temporarily out of stock.
Even if we've temporarily sold out of an item, we can normally get it to you within a few days. However, if you need this item sooner, or you'd like more precise information on availability, we suggest you call us free on 0800 043 1022 and talk to our staff.
If you prefer to email, or you're outside the UK, you'll find our other contact details here.