Blackstar Valve Distortion Pedal
By allowing infinite adjustment over the characteristics of the HT-DIST's tone control network, the patentapplied-for ISF circuit allows you to effectively design your own tone and find the sound in your head. Add to this the dynamics of the high voltage valve design and a no compromise speaker emulated output and this pedal is a classic amongst modern distortions.
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- High integrity buffered bypass
- Power supply included
- Silent switching
Why order from Sheehans?
- We normally despatch same-day in the following cases:
- Large items sent by courier - orders placed before midday
- Small items sent by post - orders placed before 5:00pm
- We are a genuine, bricks-and-mortar store, with over 25 years of trading. More about us...
- We are based in the UK, and ship worldwide, including the EU, USA, Canada, Australia and Japan. About our carriage charges...
- Our prices include UK VAT (sales tax) - customers from outside the European Union pay less. More about VAT...
Product Code: HTDIST
Shipping & Taxes
Shipping – by default, our website shows the cheapest available delivery to the UK mainland*.
We also ship worldwide, including Europe and the USA. If you are outside the UK mainland, please add item(s) to your basket, then proceed to checkout and enter your address details – you will then be able to see the final shipping costs.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
UK VAT (sales tax) – all our prices include 20% VAT (this excludes some items, such as books, which are exempt).
Customers from outside the European Union do not pay VAT – after you have entered your address details, our checkout will automatically recognise that you are outside the EU, and the VAT will be deducted from your order.
Customers within the EU will be charged VAT at the UK rate.
Our records show that stocks of this item are low, or the item may be temporarily out of stock.
Even if we've temporarily sold out of an item, we can normally get it to you within a few days. However, if you need this item sooner, or you'd like more precise information on availability, we suggest you call us free on 0800 043 1022 and talk to our staff.
If you prefer to email, or you're outside the UK, you'll find our other contact details here.