Buffet R13 Clarinets
Buffet (and later Buffet Crampon) have been in existence since 1825 when they started out with a small workshop in Paris producing 13 keyed clarinets. Since then, the company has branced out into other woodwind instruments but are still primarily known for their clarinets which are of outstanding quality and innovative design.
The R13 was developed in 1955 and is still a very popular clarinet well suited to the advanced student or professional player of any genre of playing.
"Musicians are charmed by its rich and focused sound, its power in all registers and its flexibility"
- Double fish skin pads - for a tight seal and durability.
- Hand burnished bore - providing great intonation.
- Under-cut tone holes - offering the player a lightness of touch and ease of play.
*Model shown is a Bb- the A model is slightly longer.
|Key / Type
||Hard Case (Single)
Hard Case (Double)
Mouthpiece, Ligature & Cap
*nb- please contact us with regards to your case requirements.
Why order from Sheehans?
- We normally despatch same-day in the following cases:
- Large items sent by courier - orders placed before midday
- Small items sent by post - orders placed before 5:00pm
- We are a genuine, bricks-and-mortar store, with over 25 years of trading. More about us...
- We are based in the UK, and ship worldwide, including the EU, USA, Canada, Australia and Japan. About our carriage charges...
- Our prices include UK VAT (sales tax) - customers from outside the European Union pay less. More about VAT...
Group Code: IWCR13
Shipping & Taxes
Shipping – by default, our website shows the cheapest available delivery to the UK mainland*.
We also ship worldwide, including Europe and the USA. If you are outside the UK mainland, please add item(s) to your basket, then proceed to checkout and enter your address details – you will then be able to see the final shipping costs.
*Excludes Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
UK VAT (sales tax) – all our prices include 20% VAT (this excludes some items, such as books, which are exempt).
Customers from outside the European Union do not pay VAT – after you have entered your address details, our checkout will automatically recognise that you are outside the EU, and the VAT will be deducted from your order.
Customers within the EU will be charged VAT at the UK rate.
Our records show that stocks of this item are low, or the item may be temporarily out of stock.
Even if we've temporarily sold out of an item, we can normally get it to you within a few days. However, if you need this item sooner, or you'd like more precise information on availability, we suggest you call us free on 0800 043 1022 and talk to our staff.
If you prefer to email, or you're outside the UK, you'll find our other contact details here.